- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted. This ensures that your candle reaches a full melt pool & burns evenly for its full life.
- A candles will only remember the burn radius of its last burn.
Extinguishing your candle before a full melt pool is formed will cause your candle to tunnel. This significantly reduces the lifespan of your candle and is not our responsibility to replace/refund.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Tealights should be burned for 1 hour at a time.
- Burning your candle for longer than this will create a "mushroom" effect on the wick. This is a carbon build up on the wick (which is a result of the candle consuming more wax than it can burn off), which causes an unstable flame (too large or flickering), soot to build up on the container rim and soot to release from the flame.
- All wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before lighting - every time.
- Trimming your candle wick extends the lifespan of your candle & ensures the candle burns properly.
- Always burn your candle within eyesight & away from any flammable items.
- It is normal for natural soy wax to dry with an uneven surface after extinguishing. Remember - this is soy in it's purest form.
- Keep out of directly sunlight & hot weather - these are made with natural oils, so they can melt!
- If your lip balm melts, just pop it into the refrigerator for a few minutes to solidify it back up!
PERFUME OILS & ROOM + BODY SPRAYS
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent oxidation of the oils.
- Give these a gentle shake before using, since these are made with natural materials, separation is normal.
V A R I A T I O N S
*All of our products are hand made out of natural ingredients so there will be occasional variations in our products. These variations do not affect the integrity of our goods and will not be considered defects or damages:
Candles • Changes in temperature may cause "wet spots" on candles. This is a term used to describe a spot on a candle jar that looks as if water has seeped in between the wax and the jar - don't worry there isn't. This is a natural occurrence that can happen when candles go through changes in temperature (going from an air-conditioned home/car to a hot, humid mailbox or vice versa). These "wet spots" do not affect the way your candles burn or smell in any way.
Room + Body Sprays • Different fragrance combinations mixed with our spray base may cause occasional separation between the two liquids. This is normal and varies from scent to scent. It does not affect the way your spray will work or smell. Be sure to give these a shake before use to mix everything together for the best results.